Stoichiometry mixed problems key 1 n2 3h2 2nh3 what volume of nh3 at stp is produced if 250 of n2 is reacted with an excess of h2 3 3 3 2 3 2 2 2 400l nh 1mol nh 224l nh 1mol n 2mol nh 280g n 250g n 1mol n x x x 2 2kclo3 2kcl 3o2 if 50g of kclo3 is decomposed what volume of o2 is produced at stp 2. Mixed stoichiometry practice potassium chlorate decomposes into potassium chloride and oxygen gas balanced equation kclo4 kcl o2 how many grams of oxygen are produced when 30 moles of potassium chlorate decompose completely butane c4h10 undergoes combustion. Mixed stoichiometry practice answer keypdf free pdf download stoichiometry mixed problems key 1 n2 3h2 a 2nh3 what volume of nh3 at stp is produced if 250 of n2 is reacted with an excess of h2 3 3 3 2 moles and stoichiometry practice problems
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.